Downloadable Education Materials
Teachers, students, and community members, learn more about protecting your trees and urban forests with these free, easy to use materials.
This toolkit was designed for you. It includes:
• A short guide on the history and importance of urban forests in Southwest Ohio.
Fact sheets about:
• The Benefits of Trees
• How to Identify EAB and ALB
• The EAB Scenarios Game
• How to Plant a Tree
• Don’t Move Firewood flyer
• Labels for hard copy folders
• The Trees in Trouble documentary video (Available This Fall)
• Web videos on how to plant a tree, EAB, and the benefits of trees (Available This Fall)